Lemon Cream Alfredo
2 c. Salted butter
1 c. Yellow onion
6 tbl. Garlic puree
½ gl. Heavy whipping cream
Lemon zest and juice
• Put butter in saucepan and heat on moderate high heat
• Add onion and sauté until tender and transparent
• Add garlic and sauté for 2 min
• Pour in cream, lemon zest, and juice to 160 degrees, take off heat
• Strain into 3 containers and cool to 50 degrees within 30 min
• Whip and cool to 40 degrees whipping occasionally until butter in blended into the cream
Lemon Cream Fish Sauce
2 c Lemon Cream Alfredo
2 c Chicken Veloute Sauce
• Combine both sauces in a saucepan and reduce over medium heat until sauce coats a spoon.
• Strain sauce and cool quickly. Bucket, label and date.
Chicken Veloute Sauce
½ c Roux medium
4 c Chicken Stock
½ tsp Ground white pepper
• Heat stock, base and pepper in a sauce pan and bring to a boil, turn off heat.
• Weight the roux using a wire whisk add small amounts of the roux blending into stock.
• Add all the roux and bring to a boil then turn down to low hear and simmer for 15 min.
• Strain through a sieve.
¾ c Salt and pepper tilapia seasoning
¼ c Seasoned flour
1/3 c Canola salad oil shortening
¼ c Lemon Cream fish sauce
• Season Tilapia with salt and pepper then coat lightly with seasoned flour.
• Heat oil in sauté pan over medium high heat
• Place fillet bone side down in pan and cook for 3 to 4 min, turn heat down to medium and turn fish over
• Cook for another 3 min then place on serving platter and pour 2 fl oz. of lemon cream sauce and serve