If you are planning a party this summer, wow your guests with the perfect dessert that also doubles as a party favor!
Studio 5 Contributor Emily Bradley shares simple directions to make cake jars!
· Spray your cupcake pans thoroughly with cooking spray – don’t use your liners so you’ll have a nice fit in the jars once your cupcakes are complete! Fill each hole about 2/3 with the batter.
· After your cupcakes have completely cooled on a wire rack, bag them in freezer Ziploc bags and freeze overnight.
· Slice frozen cupcakes in half. Place the bottom half in a jar, pipe with frosting, add the top half, and pipe the top.
· Seal the lids (add your favorite scrapbook paper or a photo of the person of honor on each lid ahead of time.)
· Tie spoons to the side of each jar.
· Refrigerate until party time! Yum!!!
Let Emily make custom cake jars for your next party. To order, email Emily at firstname.lastname@example.org.