By taking advantage of all that Comcast has to offer, you’ll find that you just may be able to trim your budget in some unexpected places.
Ray Child with Comcast gives you ways to save with Comcast
How can you save money with Comcast? Here are just a few ways to get you started.
1. Movie Channels: No need for a video membership. With Comcast, there’s no need to pay for an additional movie service. Comcast offers hundreds of movie selections on On Demand at the click of your remote. And with On Demand the movies are available any time of the day, any day of the week with pause, fast forward and reverse capability. From kids movies to action-packed flicks, choices also include hundreds of HD and standard definition movies. And, channels like Turner Class Movies, the Hallmark Movie Channel and Encore play great movies all day long.
2. Exercise Channels: Work out at home. From Exercise TV On Demand to FIT TV, Comcast offers a variety of options on Comcast On Demand to help you burn calories any time of the day, any day of the week without ever leaving your home.
3. Home Improvement Channels: Learn to do home improvements. Why pay professionals for simple household fixes? Tackle those home improvement projects yourself. Comcast gives you access to numerous channels that are packed with the tips you need to get a handle on everything from fixing leaky faucets to beautifying your home. The DIY network, Fine Living channel and HGTV make home improvement easier than ever.
4. “Magazine” Channels: Avoid magazine subscriptions. Did you know you can get some of the same information on Comcast? National Geographic and Martha Steward On Demand are both available through Comcast, and give you the same great content you receive from those paid subscriptions. On Comcast.net you can get the latest news in entertainment, sports and news.
5. Cooking Channels: Learn to cook your own gourmet meals. Everyone knows some of the biggest savings can come eating at home. And now, cooking for your family is as easy as 1-2-3. With channels such as the Food Network, viewers can cook up a tasty treat anytime they please. And with Food Network HD, you can get that extra “flavor” of a high-quality picture.
Having great video and high -speed internet service will only take you so far; you also need world-class customer service. Here’s the Comcast Customer Guarantee:
• A 30 day money-back guarantee on all services
• Customers can call Comcast customer service representatives 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They have excellent picture quality and they monitor the network around the clock.
• Comcast offers easy to understand service packages and provides clear bills
• Comcast offers the best and most video choices
• Comcast quickly addresses any problems that may occur and schedule appointments at customers’ convenience and arrive on time guaranteed.
For more information call 1-800-COMCAST or go to www.comcast.com.