2 tablespoons of yeast
2 cups warm water
1 package yellow cake mix
1 cup Grape Nuts cereal
1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 tablespoon dill seed
4 cups flour
1. Mix together warm water and yeast. Set aside
2. Combine eggs, cake mix, cereal, Swiss cheese, parmesan cheese, dill seed, and flour and mix well.
3. Add yeast mixture and mix well.
4. Divide batter into two greased and floured loaf pans. (Use two medium-sized loaf pans or 3 small-sized loaf pans. Batter should fill pans 2/3 of the way.)
5. Cover and let rise.
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for approximately 45 minutes. Cover with foil the last 15 minutes to prevent over browning.
7. Remove bread from pans and place on a cooling rack.