Look great without spending a lot of time or effort. Carrie Brinton, with
Elase Academy, has 5 beauty shortcuts to help you look fabulous…fast!
1. Dry Hair Shampoo – Great quick fix for day old hair. Once you use dry
shampoo you will fall in love with it! Spray at the roots to soak up grease
and give your hair a fresh look.
2. Self-Tanner – Everyone looks better with a tan but it’s not good on your
skin to be out in the sun or go to a tanning salon. That’s why we LOVE self-
tanner. Use a self-tanning lotion like Jergens every day for a nice glow.
3. Teeth Whitening Strips – These are so easy to use. You can put them in
when you wake up, then once you get the kids ready you’re all done!
4. 10 Minute Makeup Job
– Before you run out of the house there are 3
things you can do to freshen your face and give you a clean look.
• Mineral foundation powder
• Lip Gloss
We love Bare Escentuals makeup because it’s good for your skin and gives
you a fresh look.
5. Eyebrow Shaping – People don’t realize how much their eyebrows affect
their look. It’s important to keep your eyebrows cleaned up and the right
shape. The best thing to do is to go get them shaped by a professional.
Our students at Elase Academy are trained to know exactly how to shape
someone’s eyebrows based on their face proportions. It’s a quick, easy
appointment and because we’re a school it’s a great price!
For more pampering, visit Elase Academy or Elase Medical Spas! www.elase.com
We have a solution for almost any skin care need!