1 German Chocolate cake mix
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1 pint Mrs. Richardson’s brand butterscotch caramel fudge topping
1 container whipped topping (8 oz. or 12 oz.)
1 Heath brand candy bar, crushed
fresh raspberries (opt.)
1. Mix cake mix according to package directions. (Most cake mixes will require eggs, water, and oil.) Pour into a greased and lightly floured 9×13-inch baking dish and bake according to directions on package. Remove from oven when done and let cool.
2. When cake is cool, poke holes randomly into the cake using the handle of a wooden spoon.
3. Spread the can of sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated milk) over the top of the cake.
4. Spread the butterscotch caramel fudge topping over the sweetened condensed milk.
5. Spread the whipped topping over the caramel.
6. Sprinkle the crushed candy bar over the whipped topping.
7. Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve immediately.
8. Serves approximately 20. Keep refrigerated.
9. Note: If making dessert several hours before serving, refrigerate after spreading on the caramel layer. Spread the whipped topping and sprinkle the candy bar on immediately before serving.