Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salad
4 ears corn, shucked
1 can black beans, rinsed and drained
2 large Roma tomatoes, diced
3 avocados, diced
1/2 cup diced red onion
1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
2 Tablespoon fresh lime juice
2 Tablespoons olive oil
1 Tablespoon red wine vinegar
1 teaspoon cumin
2 teaspoons kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
Large tomatoes for serving
1. Lightly brush corn with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill over open flame until lightly charred.
2. Cut corn off the cob and place kernels in large bowl.
3. To the kernels add black beans and tomatoes. Toss to combine.
4. Add avocado, onion and cilantro. Mix well.
5. Add lime juice, oil, vinegar, cumin, salt and pepper. Mix all the ingredients well and check for flavor. Add more salt or lime juice if needed. Let salad sit for 10-15 minutes for flavors to combine. Serve in hollowed out tomato “bowl” if desired.