3 each Heirloom Beefsteak tomatoes
1 cup Sun Gold and Red Currant Tomatoes
8 oz. fresh Mozzarella
12 each large shrimp, cleaned
4 each basil leaves, chiffonade
1 each large avocado
.5 each lemon
1 oz. extra virgin olive oil
1 oz. Saba
Kosher salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
1. Season shrimp with salt, pepper, and olive oil. Preheat sauté pan and sear shrimp until cooked. Deglaze pan with Saba and set aside.
2. Dice avocado and place in a small bowl. Season with salt and fresh lemon juice
3. Wash tomatoes. Cut Sun Gold and Currant tomatoes in half and place in a small bowl and season with olive oil and salt
4. Roll basil leaves up and slice into thin strips. Set aside.
5. Slice Beefsteak tomatoes and mozzarella. Set aside.
6. Place avocado on center of serving plate. Arrange alternating slices of beefsteak tomatoes and fresh mozzarella around avocado. Garnish cut slices with Sun Gold and Currant tomatoes. Drizzle slices with olive oil and saba. Season with salt, pepper and basil.
7. Place three shrimp per person on top of avocado. Season shrimp with saba glaze