The appliances in the house of the future will be very different from what we
have today. And some of that new technology is already available changing
the way we cool things down and heat things up.
Heather Panos, from Mountain Land Design explains some of the new
1. Scotsman NUGGET Ice Machine
– Creates Nugget ice made from bits of compacted ice that are soft,
chewable, and absorb the flavor of the beverage. People sometimes refer to
this ice as “Sonic” ice or “Hospital” ice
– Made for residential use for under the counter. Only needs 15″ of
space, and produces over 80 lbs of nugget ice in 24 hrs.
– Uses 40% less energy and more than 50% less water than stand-alone
dedicated ice machines
– Sleek look, virtually disappears when incorporated into cabinetry
– So many people love the ice that there is a FREE apple application and
a website to find places in your local area that offer Nugget Scotman ice,
2. U-Line Under counter Refrigeration
– Won the Interior Design Magazine “Best of Year Award”
– Digitally Dual-Zone convection Cooling system, with distinct settings
to provide precise refrigeration and maximize preservation
– Shelves adjust and configure to allow storing all items
– Great for keeping kid’s drinks, treats or other items within a child’s
reach, also a great idea for movie theater rooms, or entertaining areas
3. Thermador Steam Cooking
– Thermador unveils its steam/convection wall oven and new steam
range this year
– Steam is a great option for healthy cooking, and baking for the home
– Offers advanced features that are designed for moist, flavorful foods
that are quick and easy to prepare. Perfect for the mom on the go.
– Sleek design and innovation taken to a entirely new level with steam
cooking that revolutionizes the way you cook food.
Mountain Land Design will have a display at the Deseret News Fall Home
Show to explain more about the technology available in the kitchens of
for more information and directions to the 3 convenient locations: SLC, Provo
Plus, like Mountain Land Design on Facebook for current promotions as well
as information on events and giveaways.
Learn more about the latest trends in kitchen appliances by visiting the
Mountain Land Design booth at the Deseret News Fall Home Show.
Where: South Towne Expo Center
9575 S. State Street
Sandy, UT 84070
When: Friday, October 7 2 p.m. – 10 p.m.
Saturday, October 8 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
Sunday, October 9 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Admission: Adults $10
Children 12 and under FREE
For discount tickets and more information on the Desert News Fall Home
Show, please visit www.saltlakehomeshow.com.