Four women rate and reveal Lancome’s new Oscillation mascara.
We asked the women to rate the product based on three prominent claims: lengthened lashes, increased volume, and remarkable separation.
Product: Lancome Oscillation Mascara; $34
What the rating means:
1 = No different than drugstore mascara, don’t waste your money
2 = Slight difference, but not enough to make me a fan
3 = Like it, but wouldn’t necessarily label as a “must buy”
4 = Really like it; product delivered on its claims
5 = Loved it – worth every penny!
What the women said:
Rian’s Rating = 3
– Lashes looked longer and separated
– Took a few days to get use to vibration and application
– Curious to find out how long it lasts
Marian’s Rating = 3
– No smudging
– Separates and extends lashes
– More natural looking than competitors
Jenn’s Rating = 1
– Harder to apply than regular mascara
– Got clumpy with application
– Prefers regular $6 drugstore brand
Jennifer’s Rating = 3
– Longer lashes
– Difficulty adjusting to the motorized wand
– Was unable to get even application
Human Lab is a regular feature on KSL’s Studio 5. If you have a product you want tested, send an email to email@example.com .