Peanut Butter Pretzel Bites
1 cup peanut butter
2 T. softened butter or margarine
½ cup powdered sugar
¾ cup brown sugar
1. Combine peanut butter and softened butter in a large bowl with a fork or whisk.
2. Add the sugars and stir to combine.
3. Filling should be able to roll into balls, if not, add more sugar (equal parts brown and powdered) until reaching the right consistency.
4. Use a teaspoon to scoop the filling and roll each portion into a small ball and set on a cookie sheet.
5. Sandwich the peanut butter scoops between two whole pretzels.
6. Freeze for half an hour.
7. Melt chocolate chips and dip sandwiches into melted chocolate.
8. Return the tray to freezer to set.
9. Store in refrigerator until serving time.
Recipe From: www.foodaphilia.com