Pinterest is a favorite among crafters, because of all the amazing do it yourself projects and crafts. But are all of those projects you’ve been pinning worth trying or are they a bust?
Studio 5 challenged some familiar faces to the show to try what we call “Pinterest Roulette”.
Frankie Corrigan/Morning Radio Host on KZHT, 97.1
· We asked Frankie to make these Cheese Heads popping up all over Pinterest, from Family Fun to Mon Carnet (www.blog.evajuliet.com)
Photo Credit: Mon Carnet
Bre Phelps/Blogger, Chikkaboom (www.chikkaboom.com)
· We asked Bre to try to recreate an amazing Rosette Garland from the etsy site Lylle Syster. (lyllesyster.etsy.com) You can custom order garlands for events like weddings and other parties.
Tristan Lloyd/Blogger, Chikkaboom (www.chikkaboom.com)
· We asked Tristan to make these beautiful paper orchids. You simply download the printable pattern from the site Ellinee journal, www.ellinee.com/blog/diy-paper-orchid/ and fold.
Kami Wastson/Blogger, Sweet Charli (www.sweetcharli.blogspot.com)
· Kami tried turning toilet paper rolls into cute little pillow boxes. The idea originally came from the blog Lisasayswhybensaysyup.blogspot.com.
Photo Credit: The Paper Art Studio
Jay and Amy from The Brower
· We asked Jay and Amy to figure out how to make cool nail designs and then transfer them to your nails! We found this idea on OhSoPrettytheDiaries.com.
Photo Credit: Oh So Pretty