1 pork tenderloin (3/4-1 pound)
1 Tbs. oil
1/2 cup beef broth
2 Tbs. dried cranberries, craisins or golden raisins
1 tsp prepared mustard
1 to 2 Tbs. orange juice concentrate
1 tsp. cornstarch
2 cups hot, cooked rice
1. Cut tenderloin into 12 slices, flatten to 1/4 inch thickness.
2. Brown broth sides in hot oil in skillet over medium heat.
3. Add half of beef broth, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes or until meat is
no longer pink. place meat over rice on serving dish. Keep hot.
4. Add cranberries, craisins, or raisins, mustard and remaining broth to
5. Combine orange juice and cornstarch in one cup measure. stir to blend.
gradually add to broth mixture, stirring constantly. Bring to boil; cook and
stir for one minute. Pour sauce over pork tenderloin pieces and rice.