Get your fill of spring flowers with an easy tulip wreath project.
Spring tulips don’t stick around long enough — except on this wreath for the front door. You can make your own version in less than an hour.
Crafter Brianne Hunter shares how.
Follow @briebuilds for more DIY ideas!
How to Make a Spring Tulip Wreath
- one 14 inch grapevine wreath
- 12 bushes of tulips
- glue sticks
- glue gun
- Optional: a ribbon and wire
- Start by clipping the tulips off from the bush, leaving a couple of inches on the stem.
- Push the leaves to the top of the tulip
- Hot glue the bottom of the stem, and start stuffing them in the grapevine wreath.
- Continue all the way around the wreath until it’s full.
- Add a bow and a hanger and you’re done!