An individual Fourth of July trifle spread is just what your holiday table needs.
Layer your dessert table with the red, white, and blue! Stack fresh fruit with whipped cream, graham crackers, and fresh berries for a holiday dessert everyone will love.
Lindsey Mair shares the easy recipe for these Independence Day trifles. Homemade whipped cream makes them extra delicious, but if you’re short on time, store bought will do the trick nicely.
Find more recipes from Lindsey on Instagram, @healthyhappyhome.
Patriotic Fourth of July Trifle
- 3-4 cups whipped cream (I make mine homemade in the blender using 3 cups heavy whipping cream, 1/8 cup sugar, and a dash of vanilla and salt).
- 1 five ounce box instant vanilla pudding, made according to directions
- 1 cup raspberry flavored yogurt
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- 2 sleeves graham crackers, crushed
- Begin by combining prepared whipped cream, prepared vanilla pudding, and yogurt in a bowl. Mix until incorporated.
- Using a large glass trifle dish or mason jars, begin layering. First the whipping cream mixture, then crushed graham crackers, then berries. Repeat layers two more times (or as many times as you need to fill your dish).
- Let sit in fridge until ready to serve! It can sit anywhere from 2-8 hours before serving.
This recipe is very easy to adapt! You can change the flavors of the pudding and/or yogurt, change types of fruit, and even sub out the graham crackers for small pieces of pound cake. Have fun with it!