Marlen Stewart, director of the Snowbird Cliff Spa, explains the appeal of the spa’s unique, mountain experience.
A lot of day spas in the valley area, what makes the Cliff Spa unique?
• First and foremost our beautiful scenery at the Cliff
o Rooftop pool and hot tub
o Fantastic views of Mt. Superior from Fitness Center
• Larger than most, 20,000 square ft over two floors, can accommodate weddings, groups, etc.
• Idea of spas is rejuvenation
o Snowbird is dedicated to the rejuvenation of mind, body and spirit in everything that we do
o Our clients find that Snowbird’s setting is relaxing, motivating and inspirational
What services do you offer?
• With 20 treatment rooms and a salon, able to offer full range of body work and skin treatments
• Have a number of specialty treatments specially designed around our unique surroundings at Snowbird
o Wasatch Recovery is a massage geared towards clients participating in mountain sports
o Alpenglow Facial helps guard and repair the face from the harsh high-altitude environment
• Pre or post treatment, guests can relax in our solarium, eucalyptus steam room and dry saunas
Skiing is over, but people can still get their fitness fix…
• Beautiful fitness center and yoga studio overlooking both sides of the Wasatch Mountains, daily classes available
• High-altitude environment really helps clients push their fitness levels
• Fall ski condition classes starting in a few weeks
Wellness Days each month, next is July 31
o Events that combine yoga/fitness with wellness seminars and body treatments
o All day, very affordable
More info at: http://www.snowbird.com/spa/cliffspa/wellnessday.html
$10 (half-off), full day access
For more information contact:
Snowbird Cliff Spa