If anything encompasses summer, it’s this strawberry graham cracker dessert.
Summer is time for frozen treats and strawberries, and this dessert has both! Throw some graham crackers into the mix and you have a chilled strawberry graham cracker dessert – the perfect summer treat. This is the no-bake recipe you’ll be making all season long.
Alex Daynes shares how easy this strawberry graham cracker dessert is to whip up. Use fresh strawberries or strawberry jam, and add cinnamon graham crackers for even more flavor. The mixture is so good, you might want to eat it straight out of the mixing bowl.
Frozen Strawberry Graham Cracker Dessert
- 3 cups (14.4 ounces) cinnamon graham cracker crumbs*
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 6 Tablespoon sugar in the raw
- 2 1/2 cups whole strawberries*
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 14 ounce sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup thinly sliced strawberries
- Spray a 9 x 13-inch pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a medium dish combine cinnamon graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press half of the mixture on the bottom of a 9X13 inch pan, save the rest for later.
- Place the whole strawberries in a blender and puree for about 1-2 minutes until completely smooth. Set aside.
- To a stand mixer, add the heavy whipping cream and beat for 1 min at a low speed, then at high speed, until stiff peaks form, for about 4 min. Mix in the sugar and vanilla. Place the whipping cream in another bowl to free up the mixer.
- Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar at a low speed, until creamy, then add condensed milk, vanilla, and pureed strawberries* and mix until combined.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream and sliced strawberries.
- Spread the strawberry cream over the graham cracker layer. Sprinkle with the rest of the graham cracker crumbs.
- Cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer for a minimum of 6 hours. Best results are found when letting it freeze overnight.
- Before serving, set it out for 5-10 minutes, then cut into bars and enjoy!
- 14.4 ounces is 1 whole box of graham crackers. Which is about 22 full sheet graham crackers.
- You can also use strawberry jam instead of fresh strawberries. Use 1/2 cup of any strawberry jam.