Find out if the latest cookbooks to hit store shelves are worth adding to your kitchen collection. Studio 5 Contributor Amy Richardson digs into the dazzling pictures and gourmet recipes inside the pages of the Bouchon Bakery Cookbook.
· The cookbook is beautiful, definitely a conversation book for your coffee table.
· It is really an advanced cookbook. Very technique intensive.
· Unusual ingredients, which with some forethought could be ordered online. Some only available in large quantities.
· Recipes are super time intensive, most require 24 hours prep ahead.
· Recipes are multi recipe based.
The book is fun to look at and makes you want have that kind of dining experience.