Shared by Studio 5 Producer Lauren Tippetts
Chicken Noodle Stir Fry
- 2 pkg chicken flavored ramen
- 1 chicken breast, cubed
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ½ yellow onion, chopped
- ½ head broccoli florets
- 1 stalk celery, sliced
- ¼ head cabbage, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp ground ginger
- Cook noodles. Set one season packet aside. Drain.
- Chop yellow onion into small pieces. Mince garlic.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Cut chicken breast into small cubes.
- Add onions and garlic and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook until white.
- Cut broccoli into pieces. Don’t use stems.
- Rinse and peel carrot with vegetable peeler. Using grater, grate carrot.
- Cut core out of cabbage. The chop coarsely.
- Cut off both ends of celery. Slice diagonally into wedges.
- Add vegetables and stir fry 3-4 minutes Drain noodles and add to skillet.
- Add soy sauce, water, ginger, and one seasoning packet. Stir.
*You don’t have to have all these fresh vegetables on hand. I put in whatever I have, which is usually broccoli and carrots, and it’s just as delcious.