Here are some ideas for your Thanksgiving outfit.
As you’re making your Thanksgiving checklist, the last thing you want to worry about is what to wear! You’ve got enough on your plate as it is. Whether you’re spending the day with family, or keeping it casual at home, we’ve got you covered.
Studio 5 Style & Fashion Contributor Casey Matheny shares five different ways to elevate your Thanksgiving Day outfit.
5 Ideas for a Thanksgiving Outfit
Whether you’re spending the day with family, or keeping it casual at home, here are some simple outfits for Thanksgiving.
- Trousers and a sweater tucked in: It’s an elevated outfit for a more dressy dinner. Trousers can be slim or wide leg. Add a headband to keep your hair out of your face while cooking.
- Keep it comfy with leggings and an oversized sweater: If you’re staying home, add slippers, if you’re going to someone’s house, knee-high boots will instantly elevate.
- Jeans, tee, and blazer: This is an effortless combo with a lot of impact. If you’re going out, loafers or sock booties is a beautiful addition.
- Slip skirt and slim sweater: I love dressing up for a nice dinner, even if I’m staying home. A skirt and sweater combo is simple and pretty.
- Sweater dress: Want to fool everyone into thinking you worked hard on your look, but feel like you’re wrapped in a blanket? Go for a sweater dress! So cozy and chic! And you can add any type of shoe you want— heeled or flat boots, flats, or even a chic sneaker.