Something big is coming to Salt Lake City. Tillamook is firing up the buses
to bring tasty cheese to Salt Lake City!
Angela Deyling from Tillamook shares details about the Loaf Love Tour.
· The Loaf Love Tour is Tillamook’s 2nd Annual “cheese-tour” spanning
cities in Arizona, California, Utah and Colorado with special appearances in
the Pacific Northwest.
Where can you find the Loaf Love Tour?
· Local grocery stores, farmers’ markets, and special events. Attendees
who stop by the tour have the chance to sample Tillamook’s all-natural
cheeses made in the Pacific Northwest using only the highest-quality milk
from cows not treated with artificial growth hormones.
· The Loaf Love Tour will be offering FREE admission to the Museum of
Ancient Life on Saturday, August 20th for the first 100 fans who sport their
brightest & wildest Tillamook Cheese orange. Orange-clad fans arriving
after the first 100 FREE tickets are handed out will receive $2 off admission.
· We will be there from 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. sampling cheese, giving out
coupons, and more.
· The Loaf Love Tour will be rolling around the Salt Lake City area until