It’s the ultimate strength train workout. TRX is a new body suspension
workout where you hang from straps and burn calories by the mili-second.
Invented by the Navy Seals to get those strong lean muscles and boost the
metabolism, Studio 5 Producer Halli Tinti just had to check it out.
· TRX is a new suspended revolutionary workout designed to challenge all
fitness levels- those who are new to fitness as well as extreme athletes.
· TRX helps build lean muscles, boosts metabolism, tightens the core and
· TRX not only works primary muscles, but also secondary and stabilizer
· Everyday exercises such as push-ups and crunches take on a new look
and feel challenging your muscles with your own body weight.
· Gold’s Gym in Syracuse is the first in the northern Utah area to offer the
new TRX workout.
· Hour sessions are available on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturdays at the
Gold’s Gym Syracuse location.
· The cost is $15 per class, or $100 for a 10-session punch pass ($10 per
· TRX is coming soon, August 2012, to the Gold’s Gym downtown Ogden
Link to the Gold’s Gym Syracuse TRX class schedule: http://www.goldsgym.com/gyms/utah/syracuse/1488/class-
schedule Gold’s Gym Syracuse address: 1792 S. 1000 W. Syracuse, Utah