More than just a nice place to live, Daybreak in South Jordan is bustling with exciting activities for the entire family.
Cameron Jackson tell us about “What’s Cooking in Daybreak.
Like a meal at a fancy restaurant, this year’s What’s Cooking event will serve up one delicious thing after another — including the homes of Daybreak’s Brookside Model Home Gallery. So start early and take it one bite at a time …
Event, date, location
What’s Cooking at Daybreak
Saturday, June 11th
At the Brookside Model Home Gallery
• Culinary demonstrations and free samples. From some of Salt Lake’s favorite restaurants.(Includes some of our local SoDa Row restaurants plus others)
• The Iron Pig “Battle of Champions.” Watch as top chefs frantically prepare an entrée and a desert, vying for the coveted (and rather heavy) Iron Pig trophy.
• People’s Choice Award. Sample spectacular salads from six splendid chefs and vote for your favorite.
• Live music. Provided by The Lawn Darts, who are very sharp but not at all dangerous.
• Healthy kid fun. University Health Care will show kids how to make their own trail mix, with chef’s hats, cookbooks and coloring books for all the participants.
• Free aprons. We’ve learned that for some people, What’s Cookin’ aprons have become collectors items. Come collect yours!
Take Bangerter Highway to 104th South, turn west and follow the signs
Visit Daybreakutah.com for more information.