We can’t get over these eggnog meringue drops!
Get into the holiday cooking spirit with our Christmas Wheel of Food! Our favorite foodies give it a spin and whip up a tasty recipe using one of the 21 traditional holiday ingredients.
Heather Smith shares how to make some amazing eggnog meringue’s for a leveled up hot chocolate. She shares why this is the perfect ingredient for her, and pro tips for making meringue.
- 4 large eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp egg nog flavoring
- freshly grated nutmeg-to taste
- ground cinnamon- to taste
- brown food coloring