Travis Gardner, from Woodstock Finishing shares a couple of tips for caring for your natural wood.
Interior Wood Products
– Regular cleaning of cabinets can increase lasting beauty of the finish.
– If water gets on your cabinets, dry them off! Water is one of the biggest enemies for your cabinets.
– Sun light will fade wood finishes. Be cautious of the placement of your wood furniture.
Exterior Wood Products
– Regular, more consistent staining will increase wood’s life span, decrease labor, and ultimately save you money!
– Adjust your sprinklers from spraying directly on your fence.
– Avoid pooling water on flat surfaces, such as decks and playground equipment.
By following these helpful hints you will enjoy the natural beauty of your wood products for a longer period of time, and you will save yourself time and money. If you have questions or need a second opinion please call Woodstock Finishing for a free consultation or for a free estimate, if you prefer to not to do the work yourself.
If you need to contact Travis: