Think twice before you believe these health facts.
There are a lot of health and wellness facts circulating the internet that we’ve come to know and believe. However, many of those widely believed facts are false.
Studio 5 Health Contributor Miki Eberhardt sets straight some of the most common health misunderstandings.
Find more health advice from Miki on Instagram, @nutritionbymiki.
8 Health Facts That are Actually False
- You shouldn’t eat food after 7pm.
- High fat foods are unhealthy.
- A detox diet will clean toxins out of your body.
- Eating eggs will raise your cholesterol.
- Calories in, calories out is all that matters for your weight.
- Plant milk is healthier than dairy milk.
- Eating soy-based foods can increase your risk of breast cancer.
- You have to be skinny to be healthy.