When your guests walk through the door Thanksgiving Day, odds are, dinner is not quite done. Put out some snackables to tide them over! We’re giving the cheese ball an upgrade with this appetizer recipe.
Chef Nettie Frank shares how to make brie puff pastry to fancy-up your Turkey Day hors d’oeuvres.
Find more of Nettie’s recipes at www.chefnettie.com.
Brie Puff Pastry
- 1 sheet puff pastry dough
- 1 wheel of Brie cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp poppy seeds
1. Wrap the Brie in puff pastry
2. Put egg yolk on top and smear all on top and sprinkle the poppy seeds on top
3. Bake at 380 degrees for 20-25 min.
4. Serve with fresh fruit, meats and cheese.