Gone are the days of boring pasta salad. This twist adds a little kick into the mix. One additional ingredient can spice up this barbecue staple.
Wendy Paul shares how to make chicken curry pasta salad.
Find more of Wendy’s recipes on her website, www.wendypaulcreations.com.
Chicken Curry Pasta Salad
- 4 chicken breasts, grilled or broiled or rotisserie chicken
- 1 lb. pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup red seedless grapes or craisins
- 1/4 cup roasted almonds
- 1 tsp. curry powder, or to your taste
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- 3 tbsp. milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Cube your cooked chicken, dice the green onions. Cook and drain your pasta, cool to room temperature.
Whisk the milk and mayonnaise, curry together and set aside.
Combine everything in a large bowl, including the baby spinach. Serve cold or room temperature. Serve with rolls, fresh fruit or as a side dish at your next BBQ.