Utah’s Dating Coach, Alisa Goodwin Snell reveals the most common dating mistakes singles make.
The Five Most Common Dating Mistakes:
1. Not playing your role. Men and women each have distinct roles: women to flirt and men to pursue and you have to play your role to succeed in the game.
2. Lack of confidence. Confidence matters; and the good news is that you can fake it til’ you make it.
3. Not giving feedback. Warmth, touch, positive statements, let the other person know you are excited to see them.
4. Acting out of fear instead of faith. This causes a person to settle for less than what they want.
5. Always saying “yes” or being excessively available. Not asserting your needs can lead to manipulative, self-centered relationships.
Alisa Goodwin Snell is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. Visit her website at www.utahsdatingcoach.com for more great dating advice.
Alisa is holding a singles workshop on Saturday, October 18th at the downtown SLC Library from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Studio 5 viewers are eligible for a fifty percent discount.
Registration is available on her website.