by Michelle Virtue
Manager of BYU Campus Craft & Floral
– 3-5 bunches of daffodils or other spring flowers
– Shallow glass vase
– Square wreath or 4 bundles of spring foliage or branches tied together to create a frame.
1. Tie together 3-5 bunches of open daffodils with ribbon or wire to make a compact circular bundle.
2. Place the daffodils in filled glass vase.
3. The vase of daffodils can then be placed in the center of a pre-formed fresh or silk wreath of branches, fresh foliage, flowers.
4. Colored eggs, Easter Candy, ribbons, fabrics, and placecards make wonderful accents to this simple Easter Centerpiece.
All materials available at Campus Craft & Floral
Visit them for more great ideas!
Campus Craft & Floral