Steak kabobs are a fun and flavorful Father’s Day dinner option.
Father’s Day is coming up and these Soy Ginger Steak Kabobs are what dad wants for dinner!
AJ Maudsley shared the recipe for delicious kabobs that are made out on the grill! This recipe is part of our continuing summer series, the BBQ recipe of the week! If you are using wooden or bamboo skewers, you need to soak them in water for at least 30 minutes before assembling.
Soy Ginger Kabobs
- ⅓ C Soy Sauce
- ⅓ C Brown Sugar
- ¼ C Pineapple Juice
- 1 Tbsp Ginger (minced) or ½ Tbsp Dried Ginger
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable Oil
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
(cube all ingredients into 1” pieces)
- 1-2 lbs. Sirloin Steak
- 1 Fresh Pineapple
- 1 Purple Onion
- 1 Green Pepper
- 1 Orange Pepper
- 1 C Cherry Tomatoes
- 1-2 C Fresh Mushrooms
- Skewers (Bamboo or Metal)
- Combine all ingredients for the marinade and stir until brown sugar is dissolved then place in a Ziploc bag.
- Cut sirloins steak into 1” cubes and add them to the bag
- Marinate for a minimum of 4 hours (overnight is best)
- If using bamboo skewers, soak in water for at least 30 minutes before assembling
- Preheat the grill to HIGH heat.
- Assemble kabobs by alternating meat and vegetables
- Cook on grill rotating every few minutes until steak reaches an internal temperature of 130*-150* depending on your doneness preference.
- Rest 5 minutes then serve.