Emily Hover of Pioneer Party in Lehi says you can easily pull off some of these creative hints for memorable Easter baskets and decorations.
• Choose a different color for each child – shop for their basket in only that color
• Add brights to all Easter festivities – (instead of pastels) A great modern color theme is turquoise, cream, brown, and pink.
• Create a place setting for your baskets. Whether it’s a “blossom balloon,” a homemade egg out of scrapbook paper, or a simple piece of fabric or beach towel, a place setting sets off each basket and really makes a presentation!
• Add- ons (fun little things to tie to the outside of your basket). Some ideas: Princess wand, a real carrot (that the Easter bunny ‘dropped’), gift card, bunny ears, jewelry, bunny droppings, $$ in a plastic egg.
• Use 5″ brightly colored balloons to fill up in addition to your plastic Easter eggs. Fill with $$, little toys, and candy. Kids will have fun popping them to find their surprise, plus, balloons look darling set in the grass among the other eggs.
• Use 5″ balloons to make a mini topiary. This can be used for decoration as well as party games.
• Polka dot balloons staked at different levels in grass – SO FLIPPIN CUTE!
• Bunny Droppings. Bag a mix of marshmallows, and chocolate peanuts, etc. and leave it on pillow so kids know that the Easter bunny has been there!
Download the free tag at our website: