Try some new game day recipes this year!
Pizza lovers – this one is for you!
Rachael Yerkes has your game day recipes covered. She shares three new recipes to try for your next big game watch party.
For more recipes and ideas from Rachael, connect with her online at @EZPZMealz and www.eazypeazymealz.com.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce of choice
- 15 pepperoni or more as desired
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder Optional
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning Optional
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray a 9-inch glass pie dish with cooking spray.
- If using seasonings (totally optional), stir them into the cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of the pie dish, as evenly as possible.
- Spread half the mozzarella over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle half the parmesan over the mozzarella.
- Cover with pizza sauce gently spreading it with a spatula or knife until all cheese is covered.
- Add remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella over sauce and remaining parmesan over that.
- Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until cheese has melted bubbly. Serve with dippers of your choice.