Try some new game day recipes this year!
Pizza lovers – this one is for you!
Rachael Yerkes has your game day recipes covered. She shares three new recipes to try for your next big game watch party.
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella cheese divided
- 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese divided
- 1 cup pizza sauce of choice
- 15 pepperoni or more as desired
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder Optional
- 1/4 tsp Italian Seasoning Optional
- Preheat oven to 375 F.
- Spray a 9-inch glass pie dish with cooking spray.
- If using seasonings (totally optional), stir them into the cream cheese in a small bowl.
- Spread cream cheese in the bottom of the pie dish, as evenly as possible.
- Spread half the mozzarella over the cream cheese.
- Sprinkle half the parmesan over the mozzarella.
- Cover with pizza sauce gently spreading it with a spatula or knife until all cheese is covered.
- Add remaining 3/4 cup mozzarella over sauce and remaining parmesan over that.
- Top with pepperoni slices.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 to 25 minutes, until cheese has melted bubbly. Serve with dippers of your choice.