A baked feta pasta is a quick and easy dinner for busy nights.
This baked feta pasta took the internet by storm in 2020, and for good reason! It’s a delicious dish that could not be easier to make.
Alex Daynes shares the recipe for baked feta pasta. You can use any noodles you like! You only need a handful of ingredients, and this dish is ready in under an hour! The best part is, it’s really a set it and forget it type of easy dinner.
Baked Feta Pasta
- 8 ounces tortellini or any dried pasta of choice
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 8- ounce block feta cheese
- Fresh or Dried Basil
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Place the cherry tomatoes in an oven-safe baking dish. Pour the olive oil on top, and add the garlic, salt, pepper, and Italian seasoning. Toss until well combined.
- Place the feta block in the middle of the baking dish surrounded by the cherry tomatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 minutes, until the cherry tomatoes burst, and the feta cheese melts.
- While the tomatoes and feta are baking, cook the pasta in a pot of salted water according to package instructions until al dente. Drain, reserving ½ cup of the pasta water.
- Remove from the oven and use a spoon or whisk to mash up the tomatoes and stir everything together. It will create a creamy sauce with chunks of tomato.
- Transfer the cooked pasta to the baking dish and toss to combine. Garnish with fresh basil and parmesan cheese and serve warm.
Yields 6 Servings