Tim Weeks with strollerdepot.com is here top smooth out some of our stroller struggles.
Before we hear about some of the most outlandish and high-tech strollers, we should learn about the most important safety features.
Must-Have Stroller Safety Features and Tips:
• 5-Point Harness: The child needs to be securely strapped in with five different points on the harness in order to avoid injuries.
• Rear or Hand Brakes: Brakes are an obvious necessity when buying a stroller.
• Child Correctly Positioned: The child needs to be correctly positioned in the seat so the seatbelt can work properly.
• Double-locking Mechanism: When folding the stroller, it needs to lock in two different places to avoid stroller closing on your child or smashing little fingers.
• Avoid hanging heavy bags on handle: Overloading the stroller could cause the stroller to tip over.
• Check temperature under sun visor: Some strollers come with a sun visor to protect children’s heads. This is a great feature, but make sure you check the temperature underneath. It can be scorching!
• And never leave stroller unattended: Another obvious one. Too many horror stories take place when this happens.
Strollers seen on Studio 5 from strollerdepot.com:
phil and ted’s sport buggy – $399.95
baby planet unity sport – $289.99
baby trend sit and stand – $134.99
ombi twin savvy ex – $229.95
orbit baby infant system – $899.00
Strollerdepot.com also offers a 10% discount for any local pick-up from their location:
9498 s. 670 w. sandy, utah
For more information, visit strollerdepot.com or call 800.533.5392