Chocolate M&M Cookies
- 1 Cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 1 Cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 C all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 Cup mini M&Ms
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment, cream together the butter and sugars on medium speed until well combined (about 2 minutes). Add in the eggs and vanilla and mix until just combined. Scrape down the sides.
- In a medium separate bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt. Add into the mixing bowl and mix until just combined – stir in M&M candies.
- Chill dough for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (330 for convect bake). With a cookie scoop, scoop cookies onto a parchment-lined cookie sheet about 2-inches apart. Bake for 7-9 minutes (cookies will be a little undercooked, but should be able to hold their shape after resting on the pan for 2 minutes after baking).