Pan Seared Maple Glazed Trout
2 Tbl oil or butter
3 rainbow trout fillets
salt and pepper to taste
2 tsp lemon juice
2 Tbl pure maple syrup
2 Tbl minced parsley
1. Heat oil in large skillet over medium heat.
2. Add trout, skin side down, and season with salt and pepper.
3. Let trout cook without turning it for 2 minutes or until skin is nice and crispy.
4. Carefully turn fish and add the lemon juice and the maple syrup; cook for another minute or until the fish is cooked through.
5. Remove to serving platter and pour juices from pan over fish.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with lemon wedges.