Embroidery Designer Shelli Christiansen shows how to make this cute heart pillow, just in time for Valentine's Day!
- Printed heart and circle shaped patterns found at the end of these instructions
- 1 yard fabric of your choice: light-weight canvas fabric such as "Duck" fabric, vinyl, burlap, wool felt, cotton, or satin are all good choices
- One 14" x 14" or 16" x 16" pillow form
- Scraps of coordinating tulle that are approximately 4" wide
- Marking pen or pencil
- Straight pins
- Sewing machine and coordinating thread
- Iron and ironing board
Find step by step instructions to make this at www.youcanmakethis.com
You can also find more creative projects on Shelli's blog, needleinahaystackstitchery.blogspot.com.